Avoid Dialysis, 10 Step Diet Plan for Healthier Kidneys
Help delay or avoid dialysis by following 10 Step Diet Plan by a Board Certified Renal Dietitian.
- Easy to understand explanation of your protein, potassium, phosphorus and sodium requirements.
- Charts and graphs provided as visual aids.
- Learn what your laboratory test mean and how to track your progress.
- Detailed diet information from which type of lettuce is lowest in potassium to which milk is lower in phosphorus.
- Eating out guides and 7 days of menus are provided.
- A-Z of what you need to know about diet for CKD and
- 10 steps to follow in order to avoid dialysis.
This book is offered as a supplement to your individualized healthcare. Often, physicians neglect to refer their kidney patients to a dietitian because they don't realize the benefits to the patient and they don't have time for the paperwork. NutriScape.NET can help you find a dietitian who can help you make sense of diet and possibly delay or avoid the need for dialysis.