Gaiam Adjustable Balance Ball Stool
- The half-dome inflatable cushion works as an active seat, causing micro-movements which strengthen the core, improve posture and boost circulation
- Anti-burst, half-dome balance ball Stool adjusts up to 33" to fit most standing or standard size desks making it perfect for office, home, and classroom or school desks
- Balance stool's stable 360-degree swivel base allows for easy and free movement while the height is easily adjustable to meet the changing needs around your workspace
- Lightweight and compact active sitting stool with 5 lockable, easy-glide caster wheels and a circular metal foot rest
- Color/Size: Black, 33" height. Includes: Easy-inflation pump
Details: The Gaiam Balance Ball Stool features an anti-burst, half-dome balance ball seat that adjusts from 18” to 23” to fit most standard size desks. The High Rise models adjust from 23" to 31" or 33" for a little added height - works great for standing desks. Features a stable, 360° swivel base allowing for easy movement while the instability caused by micro-movements strengthens the core, improves posture, boosts circulation, and increases blood flow to the brain improving focus and concentration. This stool makes an ideal office chair to keep the core engaged throughout the day and improve back pain. Includes lightweight lockable, easy-glide caster wheels and easy-inflation pump. High-Rise models include a circular metal foot rest.
Gaiam is a leading lifestyle brand with a mission to make yoga, fitness, and well-being accessible to all. Gaiam was created as a lifestyle company with the vision that, given a choice, people would choose a lifestyle that is healthy and life enhancing, for themselves, their families and the Earth. The Gaiam wellness, yoga, meditation, and recovery lifestyle is a vote for individual health as well as the future sustainability of the Earth's resources. Gaiam strives to provide customers with alternatives to traditional products by offering natural or healthy versions that compare with the style, quality and price of conventional products.