Gaiam Balance Ball Chair, Black
- Created by leading health and fitness experts to improve your back health
- Employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine. Designed for users 5-feet to 5-feet, 11-inches tall; 300-pound weight capacity
- Helps build a healthier back, align the spine, relieve pain, and improve your overall well-being
- Includes removable 52-centimeter Balance Ball, an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, air pump
- Note: For optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation
Details: The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair, developed under the consultation of chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoff, greatly alleviates the aching back/legs/arms syndrome that comes from sitting at a desk for hours. Also helps to relieve pain and promote proper spinal alignment, posture, a healthier back, and overall well-being. Designed for people between 5-feet and 5-feet, 11-inches tall, this unique chair employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine, but with an adjustable support bar, easy-glide caster wheels (2 lockable), secure metal ball holder, an air pump, and a desktop guide to help keep you moving.