Low-Fodmap 28-Day Plan: A Healthy Cookbook with Gut-Friendly Recipes for IBS Relief
Details: Relieve your painful IBS symptoms permanently with The Low FODMAP 28-DAY Plan.
Millions of people suffer from IBS, which can cause painful and embarrassing symptoms. Now you can relieve your worst IBS symptoms by adopting a low FODMAP diet. FODMAPs are simple carbohydrates that can be the hidden culprits behind digestive disorders. The Low FODMAP 28-Day Plan, from New York Times and Amazon best-selling publisher Rockridge Press, is a straightforward 4-week plan for removing FODMAPs from your diet and banishing digestive pain forever. With easy guidelines and simple recipes, you'll learn how to identify and avoid FODMAP foods, and make healthy and delicious FODMAP free meals in your own kitchen.
With The Low FODMAP 28-Day Plan you will soothe your digestive system and make it easy to enjoy meals again, with:
- 105 recipes for delicious, nutritious low FODMAP dishes including Huevos Rancheros, Maple-Soy Glazed Salmon, Butterscotch Pudding, and Spiced Popcorn
- A "symptom tracker" so you can log what you're eating and how it affects your symptoms
- An easy-to-follow quickstart guide to help you begin a low FODMAP diet
- Comprehensive lists of foods to enjoy or avoid based on their FODMAP content,
- 10 tips for sticking to a low FODMAP diet when dining out