Never Binge Again(tm): Reprogram Yourself to Think Like a Permanently Thin Person(tm). Stop Overeating and Binge Eating and Stick to the Food Plan of Your Choice!
Author: Glenn Livingston
Format: Kindle eBook
Number Of Pages: 122
Publisher: Psy Tech Inc.
If you struggle with binge eating, emotional eating, stress
eating, or if you repeatedly manage to lose weight only to gain it all back, you
may be approaching things with the wrong mindset.
Most contemporary thought on overeating and bingeing focuses on healing and
self-love. But people who've overcome food addiction and weight
issues often report it was more like capturing and caging a rabid dog than
learning to love their inner child...
Open the cage even an inch—or show that dog an ounce of fear—and it'll quickly
burst out to shred your healthy eating plans, undoing all your progress in a
From his perspective as a formerly food-obsessed psychologist—and previous
consultant to major food manufacturers—Dr. Livingston shares specific techniques
for isolating and permanently dis-empowering your “fat thinking self.” He
reveals much of his own personal journey in the process.
If despite your best intentions you find yourself in one or more of the
following situations then this book is for you...
- You've tried diet after diet with no permanent success...
- You constantly think about food and/or your weight...
- You feel driven to eat when you're not hungry (emotional overeating)...
- You sometimes feel you can't stop eating even though you're full...
- You sometimes feel guilty or ashamed of what you've eaten...
- You behave differently with food in private than you do when you're with other
- You feel the need to fast and/or severely restrict your food to “make up” for
serious bouts of overeating...
Never Binge Again can help you:
- Dramatically improve your ability to stick to ANY healthy food plan so you can
achieve your weight loss and/or fitness goals...
- Quickly recover from mistakes without self judgement or unnecessary guilt...
- Free yourself from the prison of food obsession so you can enjoy a satisfying,
delicious, and healthy diet for the rest of your life!
"What the Hades is this? It can't be this simple. But I'm closer to my goal weight than I've been in decades!" - Peter Borromeo
"A powerful, thought provoking, and very un-ladylike approach to the problem of bingeing!" – Stephanie King
"A unique and brilliant way to leverage will power; passionate, convincing, defiant and inspiring - all at the same time" – Richard Guy
"Never Binge Again squelched that awful voice in the back of my mind which says ‘you'll backslide eventually, no matter what.' Thanks to this book failure is no longer an option!" – Warren Start
"I'm still reeling with the revelation I have the ability to Never Binge Again, just like my ability to never rob a bank, never push and old lady into traffic, or never jump off of a perfectly good cliff! [...] This book is THE TOOL I need to conquer ever attempting to satisfy emotional feelings with carbo-laden calories again!" – Traci Rickards
"If you follow this simple program, you CAN see results without the ‘normal' struggle. No eating foods you don't like. No fancy rules, schedules or psychotic workouts. It puts you fully in charge of your eating…and it's sustainable." - Keith Duncan CPT (Certified Personal Trainer)
"Refreshingly unlike any other nutrition/healthy-eating/wellbeing title I've ever read...and I've read quite a few! The total absence of charts, food diaries, calorie counters and so on is fabulous." – Celia Almeida